Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Super Birthday

I know. It's a very lame, obvious title, but my inner-clock is so messed-up right now from all-nighters on The Oath of Desormeau that I am too tired to come up with something better. Anyway, my birthday was yesterday. To celebrate, my family took Kristina and I to see "Superman Returns." After that, we went back to my parents house and ate this cake that Wil made.
_____________________________________________________
We also have the accessories to make Batman and Wonder Woman. Seeing as we are a family of four boys, Wonder Woman is probably in mint condition.
_____________________________________________________
My mom has had this cake pan since before I was born.
_____________________________________________________
The cake was great, but hearing the words "happy birthday dear daddy" sung prior to its consumption made me wonder if maybe I was just a little too old for it. No, seriously, the cake was good. Thanks, Wil.
_____________________________________________________
I need to get some sleep. I have another recording session tonight.

No comments: