Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"I Doubt Not But To Hear Them Say 'It Is A Sweet Comedy!'"

"Midsummer" is going very well, and I am very proud of the students and the work they are doing. Can I just say that I LOVE Shakespeare? It gives me those pangs of joy that C.S. Lewis wrote so much about.

Right now, I am building some sound cues for the show. Those need to be done by tomorrow since there are only two more rehearsals left before opening night. I intend to take some pictures tomorrow, but may not, if it interferes with my typically frantic note-taking.

If any readers are in the Houston Area, I strongly encourage you to come see the show. The dates and location are are on the poster:
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

No comments: