Sunday, October 29, 2006

[Undignified] Images from San Antonio Part 4

Well, at the risk of throwing dignity and mystique out the window, I've decided to share some other images from SAICFF. Santry, Kristina, myself, and eventually, my brother Will, killed some time on Santry's iBook playing with a popular software program called "Photobooth." It distorts your face to make silly pictures. I found it funny that even an inanimate person like me was so inspired to make such stupid faces. Such is the power of "Photobooth."
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

2 comments:

Wil said...

you should add that sick profile of paige.

Richard Ramsey said...

I would, but Santry didn't send me that one.