Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Mexico

Kristina, my daughter, and I are in Midland, TX, but I've spent the last day and a half with my father-in-law camping and hiking in New Mexico. It's the furthest west I have ever been. I know. That's pathetic. Anyway, I had a great time. Here's some pictures.
_____________________________________________________
The remains of this car and house were at the bottom of the canyon. How such an old car got down there is baffling. It takes four wheel drive to get to the campsite, and from there we walked to these ruins of an old settlement.
_____________________________________________________
A closer look at what was the house's doorway.
_____________________________________________________
I thought I'd go ahead and get in one of these.
_____________________________________________________
My father-in-law, Chip (right) and his friend, Keith.
_____________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

No comments: