Saturday, December 16, 2006

Exclusive Interview with Richard Ramsey

One of my students, Elias Thompson, made this video in one of my Media Technology classes. The assignment was a self-interview. The students had to play both the interviewer and the interviewee, and edit it together. Elias decided to play Stone Phillips interviewing me.

It's flattering...Well, the concept is flattering. The bald cap...not so much. It's also surprisingly accurate...Well, the answers are accurate...not the being interviewed by Stone Phillips part. Anyway, here's the video:


Thanks to Elias for allowing me to post this.

2 comments:

Elias said...

You know, it took me (meaning my mom) forever to find that bald cap, especially right after Halloween, but I'm glad you like it...or at least enough to post it on your blog...and possibly give me a good grade...

P.S.- This picture inspired a lot of the "physical choices" in that interview...

John Ramsey said...

Gives this kid an A for research.

Not sure if I should say, "This is thorough" or "This is unsettling."