Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sorry...Snow, You Know

Well, my blogging has been pathetic recently. But, a lot has been going on. First of all, last Thursday through Saturday, I had my first real shoot here at CHP. The video has a upcoming deadline so, when it's done, I'll post it here. Also, I have some rather substantial revisions to make to the Wurmbrand project script. On top of that, (and interfering with my ability to make said revisions) I've spent a significant part of the week sweating whether or not Kristina and I were going to (and even praying that we wouldn't) get the stomach bug that hit our kids. So far, so good.

Our 1 year-old handled it incredibly well. He would mostly run around (against Kristina's wishes), then wimper a second, then puke, then run around again. If I could handle it that well, I wouldn't be so deathly afraid of it. Unfortunately, I lie in bed, or on the floor, in a complete state of delirium and burst the capillaries in my face with each trip to the bathroom. Sorry for the details, but...hey.

Finally, we are smack dab in the middle of the snow/ice storm that you may have seen on the news. It's been an incredible experience for someone who has never really spent a winter outside of Houston, TX. Fortunately, our power hasnt' gone out. Hopefully, I can paste some pictures later.

No comments: