Friday, September 11, 2009

With The Beatles


So, the other day, I'm up at the office late trying to plow through a bout of writer's block. I have some script rewrites to do for City on a Hill Productions' upcoming Bible study series, Not A Fan. I round the corner of the upstairs hallway to see our very own John Howard, aka "Sound Dude," coming up the stairs the with The Beatles Rock Band in tow.

As if I needed any more temptation to run away in a panic from my computer.

Oddly enough, the game, which is totally awesome by the way, is helping me get through my assignments. I find that when I allow Rock Band to be the self-administered reward for a certain amount of work, I get a lot more done.

Anyway, I gotta go. I have a meeting with John, Paul, George, and Ringo, in a couple of hours.

No comments: