Monday, October 10, 2011

When In Rome...



The Christmas Experience - The Decree from City on a Hill Productions.

"In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world..." - Luke 2:1
Friday morning, City on a Hill Productions wrapped production on our next series, "The Christmas Experience." My involvement seemed rather minimal. I played a shepherd, which only required four nights of filming, and I did quite a bit of onset editing. Other than that, the whole process seemed to be a storm that was happening all around me. The above clip is a scene I edited in the production trailer.

By the way...how terrible would enduring a Roman Census be? "All right. Everyone stand still! We're going to count you! I! I-I! I-I-I! I-V! V! V-I! V-I-...! All right, I lost count! This will be much easier if you all get in groups of X!"

Shout out to Luke Staley.

No comments: