Thursday, November 17, 2011

"The Song" - Screenwriter's iPod Playlist

I like to listen to music as I write. Not that that's rare or anything. But, for a music driven project like "The Song," it's particularly helpful. Through the writing process, I've developed a fluctuating iPod playlist. Some songs come and go as the story changes or as their novelty wears off and they no longer inspire the emotions and sensations that inspire. You know when you listen to a song so many times that you can't hear it anymore? Some songs have been on the list since I started. 

Anyway, below are snapshots of the playlist as it currently stands. Recommendations?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Richard, I think anything by The Tallest Man on Earth would fit nicely into your playlist. My favorites are "The Dreamer," "Love is All" and "Little River."

Good luck with your movie :)