Sunday, October 28, 2012

THE SONG - Shooting Day Twenty-Two

Aaron Benward as David King

Your arrows have pierced me,
and your hand has come down on me.
Because of your wrath there is no health in my body;
there is no soundness in my bones because of my sin.
My guilt has overwhelmed me
like a burden too heavy to bear.

I am feeble and utterly crushed;
I groan in anguish of heart.
-Psalm 38:3-4, 8

"Arrows have pierced me
I'm bleedin', I'm shakin'
You've overwhelmed me
And made my heart groan
I cried all these tears
For fear I was forsaken
After I begged You
To leave me alone."
-Can't Hold On
David King
Inspired by the life and works of King Solomon, THE SONG tells the story of a young, aspiring singer-songwriter whose marriage and life suffer when the song he writes for his wife propels him to stardom.

No comments: